We are hosting a two-day NDN Hackathon (November 18-19, 2023). The event is open and free to participate in and winners will receive exciting prizes! This event targets all levels of participants and, particularly for beginners, will be an excellent opportunity to get started with NDN.
We will also be announcing a winner for the best proposal submission.
Register for the hackathon here.
We particularly encourage projects that:
- Directly address NDN research needs,
- Create new NDN tools or modify existing tools,
- Create or improve documentation and how-to guides.
- Oct 27, 2023: The hackathon program is online.
- Oct 27, 2023: Project proposal form is published.
- Oct 27, 2023: Registration is open.
- Oct 27, 2023: The website is up!